Neck Pain Relief
The area of signs and symptoms originating from the cervical spine can present and radiate into the head, neck, jaw, chest, upper back, shoulder, arm, wrist, fingers and rarely into the low back and lower extremities.
These signs and symptoms include pain, weakness, stiffness, dead arm feeling, pins and needles, numbness, and clumsiness.
A formal physical therapy assessment is needed to verify whether the signs and symptoms are coming from the cervical spine or other sources.
We’ve assessed and treated many diagnoses here at manhattanptandpain.com, including:
- Cervical disc herniation and prolapse
- Cervical spondylitis/arthritis
- Cervical nerve entrapment (pinched nerve)
- Musculo-tendinitis lesions (sprains/strains)
- Myofascial pain syndrome, fibromyositis
- Cervical spine trauma (whiplash)
- Hypomobility lesions (stiff neck)
Further, a personalized ergonomic and home exercise program will be advised and instructed.